Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sometimes you just gotta jump!


alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5536120295911452626" />

Hola!!!!

Espero que estas bien!!!

So i got out of the capital to visit another another PCV who lives in Los Bueyes and it was beautiful!!!
Super hard to get there your literally in a camion for 3 hours, when it should only be and hour trip. I was stuck in the back with three adults who all had bags. But hey im not complaining it was raining and i didnt get stuck in the bed of the truck.

Her house is this cute little quaint house on top af a gorgeous view! Vegetation everywhere an enjoyable breeze =)

I sat out under a tree and for the first time had my BIJA tea that i love so much and just looked out in wonder. Thanking God for these moments and opporunities I have been given.

I feel God everywhere out here. I feel his love in abundance and I am grateful for it.

On Saturday we walked 3 miles down hill to a water fall. Holly molly... everyone once in there life should make this trip.

Took my breath away. Beautiful beautiful.

There was a guy working there and he helped guide me to climb it. I was doing good, got pretty far. You would have been proud and scared at the same time. But at one point I lost my grip, found it again, then psyched myself out and threw myself back in the water. Back first. Don’t worry im okay nothing happened.

If at first you dont succeed... dust yourself off and try again!

I tried this time from the top going down. I was very scared but the guy working the waterfall helped me a lot.He kept saying CONFIA EN MI! CONFIA EN MI! But its scary when you cant see where your putting your feet bc the water is falling so hard and trusting that something will be there.


But I made it and JUMPED OFF!!!

We only get one chance one life to live. I choose to live it to the max!!!!

Live True. Live Free. Live Love.


P.S ill post pics when i can, its super hard out here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment